Deep in the core I feel you,
Deep in the bone and in pain
I dissolve in dreams
I burn in the thirst of fires
The flames consume me
and I dare not stop
That look takes me away
A cloudless sky sows my eyes
I get lost in that ocean still drowned as
I am,
I seek no other salvation,
That you consume my whole being.
I love you
And I get all scared
I tremble from the fear of loss,
a volley of sparks knocks me to the ground
Madness of ominous thoughts,
I say Enough!
Like black shadows, don't get in my way
As they try to stop me
Without you I can't breathe at all
That you are the love that only comes once and you made my life paradise.
- Rajmonda Qose Shkopi
Albania
Friday, February 14, 2025
I Love You, a Poem by Rajmonda Qose Shkopi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If by Dr. Shailesh Gupta Veer in Arabic/Translated by Taghrid Bou Merhi
لو لو أن في نبضاتك موسيقى حبي لو أن هناك بريقًا مني في وجهك لو أن في عينيك أحلامي لو أن أنفاسك تفوح بعطر حبي لو أن قلبك مغرم بحب قلبي لو أن ...
-
(Reviewer: Dr. Jachindra Rout) Dr. Alok Kumar Ray stands as a distinguished bilingual poet whose lyrical compositions in both Odia and Engli...
-
My Beginning I am the sea I am the sun I am the wind blowing across the world’s sky I am the blue eyes I am your blue eyes Piercing the time...
-
They've never seen each other. Physically worlds apart, They loved with their souls, First tenderly, then passionately, As if they had l...

No comments:
Post a Comment