Some Secrets
Let some secrets be secrets,
Etched on the walls of your heart.
Share with yourself,
For it’s an intimate tranquil,
A Talk with your Heart!
As all chapters cannot be read aloud,
With everyone around,
Keeping this intact is also a form of art!
□
The Trouble
The trouble is we think we have time,
Time
To delay, procrastinate, to put off things
On the next day.
Thinking
It is available in abundance
Waiting for another chance
To fulfill dreams.
Listen
To the tick-tock of the Speaking clock
That elucidates, time never stops
No matter you are a king or slave
No billionaire has the power to save.
Don't wait for the right time
To complete your tasks
Now is the right time!
To live each moment
To love, care, and have fun.
To apologize, forgive, and surrender
To explore, share, and dream.
Let's use our precious time to act not to think,
Value its speed before it sinks.
Live life today, being the only day,
As if there is no tomorrow our way!
□
- Jaipreet Grover
Maharashtra, India
Thursday, July 17, 2025
Two Poems by Jaipreet Grover
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
INTERNATIONAL CULTURAL PROMOTER DR. ANGELA KOSTA HONORED WITH THE PRESTIGIOUS “RITA LEVI-MONTALCINI” AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE
As part of the “Excellence Is Woman” Congress, which inaugurated the celebrations marking the 40th anniversary of the Nobel Prize awarded to...
-
There are many figures Of different size and shapes, Some with sides unequal Some as neat as tapes. The one discussed in this poem As equal ...
-
My Beginning I am the sea I am the sun I am the wind blowing across the world’s sky I am the blue eyes I am your blue eyes Piercing the time...
-
Every step I have taken was already written: in the shadows of ancestors, in the silence of stars, in the dust of ancient roads. It was neve...
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment